Hello and Welcome!, you’re here because you want to share dōTERRA with the intention to get part of or all of your LRP order paid for each month by sharing with friends and family.
dōTERRA have produced a guide that you will find of interest, click HERE to view.
Requirements to Earn Commissions
These requirements are the same if you casually share dōTERRA with friends and family or are building a business & replacing your income.
Once these things are set, you can begin to enrol and earn commissions. Instructions to set up below.
1. Have a Wellness Advocate Account (not Wellness Customer Account)
2. Process a 100 Loyalty Rewards (LRP) every month (commissions won’t process without it)
Once these 2 things are set, you can begin to enrol and earn commissions with dōTERRA, instructions to set up below.
What you’ll need to learn – we will help you
Basic knowledge of products and kit prices
Sharing the oils in a class or one on one
How to enrol customers
Support your customer on how to use thier oils safely and how to shop in their dōTERRA Shop (we have our own customer support process you can use)
Navigation of your back office for commission payments and point accrual
If this isn’t something you want to do but would still like your friend or family to get oils, you can hold your own Wellness Class that we will teach for your OR we can speak to your friend/family member directly and help them choose what oils would be best for them. Contact me here to arrange this – firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to take before you enrol someone
Step 1- Have a Wellness Advocate Account (WA)
- If you have a Wholesale Customer Account (WC) you can’t enrol or earn commissions as this is purely a customer account. You can upgrade to a Wellness Advocate for free in your dōTERRA shop. How do I know which account I have and If I need to upgrade? See below screen shots of a WA account and WC account. Most people start dōTERRA as customers and will have a WC account.
- Log in to your dōTERRA shop- www.doterra.com
- Log on with your ID number and password. dōTERRA would have sent you your ID number when you enrolled, if you don’t know your ID number, ask the person you enrolled with to look it up for you or email me here –email@example.com
You will see the differences in the accounts here- If you are a WC (most of you will be) you will have a blue “Become A Wellness Advocate” button in the top menu. If you already have a WA account, you will have more top menu choices like the 2nd sample pic.
- To upgrade tp a WA click the “Become a Wellness Advocate Button” in your dōTERRA Shop (upgrade is free) and follow any prompts. dōTERRA will send you an email when your account is ready to use as a WA or you can wait 15 minutes, log back in and see if your screen us updated to a WA Account.
Step 2- 100pv Loyalty Rewards Orders
- If you aren’t already participating in the Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP), (monthly auto-ship & rewards program) you will need to join and create your monthly order.
- Your order must be set to ship the month you are enrolling. Ie: if you are enrolling in March your order needs to process in march.
- You can read more about the LRP Program here – you will receive numerous perks including an additional 10% off all products & shipping reimbursed on all your orders. It’s a great rewards program.
If you are already on the Loyalty Rewards Program
Check your LRP is set at 100PV, it must stay this way all the time, even after you’ve received your products WHY? Remember the only way dōTERRA’s computer system knows you are eligible to earn commission is if you are placing a 100 LRP monthly order. If you have 70 or 80PV in your cart, when the computer scans to pay commissions, it will SKIP YOU as you have not met this requirement.
Here is some information from my customer magazine regarding the LRP Program
Need some ideas for your Loyalty Rewards Order?
Have a look through this guide, we strongly recommend all customers (including you) take adcvantage of a FREE Wellness Plan to customise your next 3 orders to any specific wellness goals. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to book in.
Do your feel ready to move on to the next step and enrol your first customer and learn the remaining information?
Get in touch with me and let me know how I can best support you next and give me all your questions 🙂